Leeds vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leeds were condemned to a 3-0 defeat in the hands of Chelsea to record their third straight defeat.
- The home side are stuck in the bottom three but are level on points with Burnley, who have a game in hand.
- Jesse Marsch’s side cannot afford to drop points in their remaining two games, starting with the Sunday match.
- The worrying trend for the Yorkshire side is their abysmal performances at Elland Road; Leeds have lost seven of their last ten home matches, winning just two against relegated Norwich and Burnley.
- Brighton are finishing the season strongly and have three wins in their last five matches, including their impressive win over Manchester United last time out.
- The Seagulls are in the top ten places, and this is their best tally since they were promoted, so expect them to be high on confidence.
- Graham Potter’s side has performed better in their away matches than at home, which should be wary for a depleted Leeds side.
- Brighton have won five of their last ten away matches drawing one and losing four.
- The first leg ended in a 0-0 scoreline.
Leeds vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
OUR FINAL PREDICTION VERDICT IS BASED ON SEVEN FACTORS AMONG THE ABOVE GIVEN. USING THIS AND OUR OWN INTUITIONS WE HAVE HAD A SUCCESSFUL RATE OF AVERAGING TWO BONUSES A MONTH. REGISTER AND GET OUR EXPERT COMBINATION FOR THIS WEEK. WE WILL HAVE TWO UNIQUE COMBINATIONS, THE FIRST ONE WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY.