Bristol City vs QPR Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- After back-to-back wins in the championship, Bristol lost to Bournemouth in the mid-week to record their 8 defeat in the last ten matches.
- The hosts who are 10 points above the red zone and five ahead of their opponents will need to gather momentum in order to challenge for a playoff place.
- At home, they have won seven of the 17 played with two draws and eight defeats.
- QPR have lost their last two matches and have collected just one point from the last three matches.
- They head into this tie five points above the bottom three with 10 wins from the 32 matches played.
- On the road, they have picked four wins, drawn six, and lost six.
- Bristol have won the last three meetings and are unbeaten in their last H2Hs (7W, 2D).
- The last time QPR won this fixture was back in 2016.
Bristol City vs QPR Prediction: Current Form
Bristol City vs QPR Prediction: Standing
Bristol City vs QPR Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Bristol have shown the right intent lately despite losing to Bournemouth last time, they did win against Swansea and Middlesbrough, so they should fancy their chances here.
QPR have also improved recently but have struggled against the hosts in recent times, it remains to be seen how vastly this affects the outcome here.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW