Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Millwall beat Preston 2-1 last time out to extend the impressive run that has seen them lose once in their last ten matches.
- The hosts are nine points behind the top six places and six points above their opponents.
- At home, they have managed four wins from the 17 matches played with 10 draws and three defeats.
- Blackburn have failed to win any of their last seven matches in a period they have lost six matches.
- The visitors are in danger of dragging into the relegation battle with a place in the top six all but over.
- On the road, Blackburn have won five of the 17 outings with 10 defeats.
- Blackburn won the reverse fixture and have won six of the last ten matches in this fixture.
- Millwall have one win from the last 10 meetings.
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Current Form
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Standing
Millwall vs Blackburn Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
- Milwall have have been resilient at home and will hope for a positive result against aside struggling with form, however, the hosts have not won back-to-back matches against Blackburn since 1970.
- Blackburn manager Tony Mowbray is under pressure to start producing results.