Coventry vs Derby Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Coventry have claimed one win from the last nine matches, drawing three and losing five in that period.
- The newcomers are three points adrift of safety, and three behind Derby their weekend opponents.
- They have managed 8 wins from the 34 matches played and lost 15 in the process.
- Six of the eight wins have come at home, with six draws and five defeats of the 17 matches.
- Derby lost 4-0 to Cardiff last time out but have been impressive lately with six wins from their last ten matches.
- The Rams who were in the bottom three when Rooney took over, find themselves with a six-point cushion ahead of the visit to Coventry.
- On the road, Derby have won five of the 16 outings, with three draws and eight defeats.
- The reverse fixture ended in a 1-1 draw, and that was the first meeting since 2012 between these two.
Coventry vs Derby Prediction: Current Form
Coventry vs Derby Prediction: Standing
Coventry vs Derby Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
This a six-pointer, with both sides fighting to beat the drop.
Rooney has done an excellent job since he took over but he still needs more points on board to see his side through.
Both sides can’t afford to lose this one and will be cautious in their approach.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN or DRAW