Bristol vs Preston Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol advanced to the next stage of the F.A Cup with a 2-1 win over League one side Portsmouth.
- The 10th placed side in the championship, have managed 4 wins from the last 10 matches in all competitions. The victories came from bottom placed side Wycombe, Mid table ranked Blackburn and struggling QPR.
- They have managed 10 wins from the 22 played thus far 10W-3D-9L.
- Preston on the other hand, lost to bottom side 4-1 and got dumped out of the F.A cup in the process.
- The visitors’ hot and cold form continued, having lost to Nottingham prior to the weekend after a three straight wins that preceded the two back to back defeats.
- Preston seems to be getting it difficult to get past low ranked sides or struggling with form as seen in their last 10 matches. The Alex Neil side have lost to basement side Wycombe, Nottingham, Barnsley and Luton all who have endured a difficult start to the championship.
- At home, Bristol have not found joy with just five wins from the 11 played 5W-2D-4L.
- Preston’s away record has been impressive with 6 wins from the 11 outings and are 3rd ranked on the road 6W-1D-4L.
Bristol vs Preston: H2H
Last Five Meetings
- Preston won the most recent match 1-0.
- There have been three draws from their last five meetings.
- Preston have two wins from their last five.
Bristol vs Preston Prediction: Standing
Bristol vs Preston Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Bristol vs Preston Prediction: Current Form