Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Nottingham continued with their excellent form after overcoming Cardiff 1-0 to advance to the next stage of the F.A Cup.
- The hosts’ six match unbeaten run has seen them collect three wins and three draws, however Nottingham are still languishing in the danger zone with just three points above the bottom three.
- Millwall held high flying Bournemouth to a 1-1 draw in the midweek after dispatching Borehood 4-1 in the F.A Cup over the weekend.
- The visitors will use the morale boosting result from the last two matches to build on their poor form that has seen them with only two wins from their last 10 matches. They are currently four points above their opponents but the 11 draws as their been biggest undoing failing to turn them into wins.
- Nottingham have only three home wins to show for with four defeats 3W-4D-4L.
- On the road, Preston haven’t fared badly with four wins and four draws 4W-4D-4L.
Nottingham vs Preston H2H
Last Five Meetings
- The most recent meeting ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Millwall have managed two wins from their last five meetings.
- Three of the last five meetings have ended in draws.
Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Nottingham vs Millwall Prediction: Current Form