Burnley vs Brentford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley are still searching for their first win of the season and remains in the bottom three with just four points from nine matches.
- Brentford’s defeat to Leicester saw them record back-to-back defeats for the first time in the premier league.
- The Bees bounced back to winning ways in the midweek in the EFL Cup to advance to the quarter-finals.
- The newcomers are still in a good place having picked three wins and three draws from their first nine top-flight matches.
Burnley vs Brentford Prediction: H2H
- This will be the first time these two face each other in the premier league.
- There have been five competitive meetings between these two and Brentford have failed to win any of those five fixtures.
Dale Stephens is the only long team injury for Sean Dyche.
Ben Mee is back in the squad after returning in the mid-week cup tie.
The Bees shot-stopper David Raya sustained an injury that will put him out miss up to five months.
Mbeumo is another stand-out player who will miss this weekend’s action.
Pinnock will be assessed before kick-off.
Burnley vs Brentford Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES
Burnley vs Brentford Prediction: MATCH STATS
- Brentford is unbeaten away from home this season and has won their last three trips.
- The ‘Clarets’ are currently in the midst of their longest ever winless league run with manager Sean Dyche at the helm, with no victory since late April.
- Burnley have won their last 4 matches against Brentford in all competitions.