Watford vs Southampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Watford bounced back to winning ways in style by beating Everton 5-2 last time out.
- The Hornets have now managed three wins this season and will hope for a positive result over the weekend.
- Southampton failed to build on their first win of the season when they drew in the hands of Burnley last time out.
- The Saints put on a spirited performance in the mid-week but were knocked out of the EFL Cup by Chelsea.
Watford vs Southampton Prediction: H2H
- Southampton has won Three of the last five meetings between these two.
- Watford has one win from the last ten meetings.
Emmanuel Dennis is suspended for this clash.
Peter Etebo, Sierralta, and Kabasele are long-term injuries.
Danny Rose Femenia is doubtful but is expected to make the matchday squad.
Jack Stephens is a long injury.
Armando Broja and Elyounoussi are doubtful and will be assessed ahead of kick-off.
Ward Prowse has completed his three-match ban will go back straight into the first eleven.
Watford vs Southampton Prediction: STANDING
PREDICTION FROM OTHER SITES
Watford vs Southampton Prediction: MATCH STATS
- Southampton have failed to win their last 9 away matches in the Premier League.
- Watford have allowed 1+ goals in their last 9 matches in Premier League
- Southampton are undefeated in their last 7 away matches against Watford in all competitions.