Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Burnley have lost their last two matches in the premier league in fixtures they were expected not to collect points as they played Chelsea and Man City.
- The Clarets had picked three crucial victories before that, Including ending Liverpool’s 68 unbeaten streaks at Anfield.
- West Brom and Fulham failed to win their midweek fixtures and this leaves Sean Dyke’s side 8 points clear of the bottom three.
- At Turf Moor, Burnley has won four matches, with those home wins coming against Aston Villa, Sheffield Wolves, and Crystal Palace, defeats have come against notable top six. HOME record 4W- 1D-5L.
- Brighton picked yet another huge win in the midweek handing Liverpool their second successive defeat at Anfield, this comes after another major upset over Tottenham in the weekend.
- The Seagulls’ last two wins moved them above Burnley (weekend opponents) and Newcastle with a 10 point cushion off the relegation battle.
- Graham Potter’s side has been playing some entertaining football but results were not coming their way.
- On their travels, the Seagulls enjoyed good form with four wins their Tottenham win at the weekend was the first home win of the season. The four away wins have come in the hands of Liverpool, Leeds, Aston Villa, and Newcastle. AWAY Record 4W-3-4L.
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: H2H
Last Five Meetings
- These two played out to a barren draw in the first leg at Amex Stadium.
- There have been seven draws from their last 10 meetings.
- Brighton has stepped a notch in their recent matches and should be in good shape ahead of their visit to turf moor.
- Sean Dyke’s side was without their lethal strikers Wood and Barnes in the mid-week and their availability will greatly determine the outcome of this tie.
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Current Form
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Burnley vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites