Liverpool vs Manchester City Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Liverpool welcome Manchester City to Anfield on Sunday after losing back-to-back matches at home ending their four years dominance at home.
- The Kops are in a small crisis that sees them trail seven points behind Manchester City and have lost four matches in the last ten in all comps.
- Klopp’s side is also struggling to put in decent performances and struggling to break down teams which should be a big worry for the reds fans.
- Despite losing their last two matches at home, Liverpool is the second-best ranked side at home having collected 23 points from 11 matches. HOME record this season 7W- 2D-2L.
- Manchester City has put in a shift lately and is in a rich vein of form heading into the weekend.
- The Citizens have 13 straight wins in all comps and the last time their tasted defeat was back in November against Tottenham.
- Pep Guardiola’s side has been resolute at the back conceding just twice in their last 11 matches and keeping 16 clean sheets this season.
- Manchester City has only lost once on the road this season winning six of their 10 visits and drawing three. Away record this season 6W- 3D-1L.
Liverpool vs Manchester City Prediction: H2H
- These two squared out to a 1-1 draw in the first leg at Etihad.
- Manchester City has not won at Anfield in the last 22 matches with their last win coming in 2003.
Injuries, Bans, Suspensions & Probable line ups
Liverpool will miss the service of Joel Matip, Virgil Van Dijk, Diogo Jota, and Joe Gomez all long-term injuries.
Alison Becker Missed Brighton’s game through illness and Klopp will be hoping the Brazilian stopper will be fit in time of Sunday clash.
Fabinho and Sadio Mane are expected to make the Matchday squad.
Pep Guardiola has ruled out De Bruyne and Ake while Aguero is still out with a COVID-related issue.
- Manchester City head into this tie in sparkling form compared To when they met in the first leg, the newfound partnership of Diaz and Stones have kept a steady ship at the backline and should be crucial once again to keep Salah and Firmino silent.
- Guardiola’s side should have a say in this tie despite their poor record at Anfield.
- Liverpool is finding it hard to break opponents and create chances despite their injury woes only affecting their defense, With Mane doubtful Salah and Firmino will have a tough task breaking down a well-organized back four of league leaders.
Liverpool vs Manchester City Prediction: Current Form
Liverpool vs Manchester City Prediction: Standing
Liverpool vs Manchester City Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites