Barnsley vs Derby Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Barnsley has now drawn back-to-back games in the championship to put 3 matches unbeaten streak as they play host to Derby.
- Derby on the other hand saw their good run of three straight wins brought to a halt with a heavy defeat of 3-0 against the relegation-threatened side, Rotherham.
- Barnsley is comfortably in the mid-table but a distance off the top six places that they were in a few weeks, this is attributed to their poor run five matches without a win in the championship.
- The hosts have managed to win 6 of the 13 matches played at home with those wins coming against the struggling side. HOME record 6W-3D-4L.
- Derby was left frustrated in the mid-week with their poor display that dented their fine recent run.
- The Rams are just two points above the bottom three and have played two more games, The Rooney side will need to get back to track if there are to survive the drop this term.
- On the road, The Rams managed four wins coming against QPR, Birmingham, Millwall, and Norwich. AWAY Record 4W-3D-6L.
Barnsley vs Derby Prediction: H2H
- The reverse fixture saw Barnsley cruised to a 2-0 win away from home.
- Derby has won four of the last seven meetings.
- There have been only two draws between these two sides in the last 11 meetings.
- Despite Derby’s good run coming to an end, Rooney’s side was disciplined at the back and had the right momentum of driving them out of the relegation battle.
- Barnsley on the other hand seems to have a foot off the gas and are not pushing for the playoff places as they had been in the opening weeks of the season.
- We believe Derby is the motivated side in this tie under Rooney where they have looked good at the back with the only problem being in the final third.
Barnsley vs Derby Prediction: Current Form
Barnsley vs Derby Prediction: Standing
Barnsley vs Derby Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites