Bristol City vs Cardiff Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Bristol welcomes Cardiff at the back of two defeats in the championship.
- The hosts who occupy 9th place are three points off the play-off places, they have won 12 of the 27 matches played and lost 12 in the process.
- Bristol has won five of the last ten matches with all the five coming against struggling sides.
- At home, The hosts have managed seven wins from the 13 played. HOME record 7W-2D-4L.
- Cardiff is in a poor run have failed to each of their last eight matches and claimed one win in their last ten matches in all comps.
- The Welsh-based side is not in any immediate danger but the dire run could drag them to the danger zone.
- On the road, Cardiff has won four matches with one of those wins coming against promotion-chasing Watford back in December. AWAY record 4W- 4D-4L.
Bristol City vs Cardiff Prediction: H2H
- In the first leg, Bristol beat Cardiff 1-0 in their own backyard.
- There has been only one draw in the last 15 meetings of this fixture.
- Cardiff has won 8 of the last 15 meetings.
- The away side have won three of the last five meetings at Bristol.
- Both sides head into the weekend having lost their recent matches although Bristol is in better shape than their opponents.
- Cardiff is in dire form and needs to turn thins around before it’s too late well Bristol has an eye on the playoff.
- We expect a balanced affair with both sides playing cautious and waiting for the right moment to break.
Bristol City vs Cardiff Prediction: Current Form
Bristol City vs Cardiff Prediction: Standing
Bristol City vs Cardiff Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites