Preston vs Rotherham Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Preston has won once in their last six matches with that win coming against Birmingham on the road.
- The hosts have managed four wins from their last ten matches and are winless in their last two.
- The 11th ranked side in the table has won 11 of the 27 played and lost 13 in the process.
- At home, Preston has struggled with just four wins to their name. HOME record 4W-2D-7L.
- Rotherham handed a rejuvenated Derby 3-0 defeat and is now just two points of safety.
- The visitors have won three of their last five matches losing once in that spell.
- On the road, Rotherham has three wins from the 12 outings. AWAY record 3W-2D-7L.
Preston vs Rotherham Prediction: H2H
- Rotherham won the first leg of this encounter and have won their last two meetings in this fixture.
- There have been three draws from the last 8 meetings between these two sides.
- Preston was among those most active sides in the transfer window bringing in 8 new faces while also letting out 8, with new-look sides expecting them to take time before they can play as a team.
- Rotherham on the other hand is finding form at the right time as they try to navigate out of the bottom three, their performances have been impressive lately, and are expected to fight on coming Saturday.
Preston vs Rotherham Prediction: Current Form
Preston vs Rotherham Prediction: Standing
Preston vs Rotherham Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites