Burnley vs Everton Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2022
Kick-off at 2130
Venue: Turf Moor.
- Burnley lost to Manchester City to record their fourth straight defeat in the premier league.
- The Clarets have only claimed two wins in their last 19 matches and are languishing in the bottom three.
- The Rearranged match will be a big chance for Sean Dyche’s side to move within a point of Everton with a win.
- Two of three Burnley wins have come at Turf Moor but the hosts have not impressed this season at their own turf.
- Everton have a massive chance of distancing themselves away from the bottom after winning just once in their last five matches.
- Lampard’s side have only won once away from home this season across 14 outings. They will have an uphill task in this six-pointer clash.
Burnley vs Everton Predictions: H2H