Watford vs Leeds Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 9 April 2022
Kick-off at 1700
Venue: Vicarage Road.
- Watford failed to build on their Southampton win, losing to Liverpool last time out.
- The Hornets have collected just two wins from their last ten Premier League matches, and those victories came against Aston Villa and Southampton.
- Still in the bottom three, Hodgson’s side cannot afford to drop points, especially against relegation rivals with eight games to go.
- However, they come into this match with just two wins at Vicarage Road across 14 games and are the worst-ranked side at home in the division.
- Leeds surrendered a first-half lead to draw at Elland Road against Southampton.
- Jesse Marsch’s side are on a fine run, having picked seven points from their last three matches, and they are now five points clear of Watford.
- They will be looking to widen the gap to points and gather the much-needed momentum for their new manager.
- Leeds beat ten men Wolves in the last away trip in dramatic fashion, and that was their 3rd win on the road this season.
- Watford have dominated this fixture in recent times, winning six of their last ten meetings.
Watford vs Leeds Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites