Juventus vs Inter Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Juventus recovered from their disappointing Champions League exit to beat Salentina 2-0 before the International break.
- The hosts have fared well domestically and are unbeaten this calendar year.
- They are firmly in the Champions League spots and still have a realistic chance for the Scudetto.
- In the 15 matches at home, The Old Lady has won nine, lost three, and drawn three.
- Inter back-to-back draws in Seria A have dented their hopes of defending the Scudetto as they trail arch-rivals Milan by six points.
- The visitors still have a game in hand, and a good result here will see them within touching distance of the top side.
- Inter have only lost once on the road this season, but six draws from 14 travels have been their biggest undoing.
- These two met at the turn of the year in a Supercopa final, with Inter lifting the trophy after extra time.
Juventus vs Inter Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites