Rangers vs Celtic Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The Old Firm Derby takes place this weekend and promises to be a titanic one.
- Rangers have lost just one in their last 13 matches, and that defeat came in the Europa match but still made it to the quarter-finals.
- The last league defeat for the home side came at the beginning of February in the hands of their weekend rivals.
- This is the closest Scottish Premiership title race in years, with defending champions Rangers sitting three points behind first-placed Celtic.
- However, The hosts have an impressive home record with an unbeaten record of 35 matches at Ibrox with 31 wins and four draws.
- Celtic have won four matches on the bounce before the international break and have lost two in their last ten, both coming in European competition.
- Celtic last Premier League defeat came back in September last year, but they have already lost to Rangers at home this season.
- Rangers have won the last four home fixtures against Celtic and will fancy their chances in this one.
Rangers vs Celtic Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites