Dortmund vs Leipzig Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Dortmund were left frustrated by their 1-1 draw in the hands of Koln, that in the process, saw them lose the chance to close the gap on Bayern.
- They, however, come into this match unbeaten in their last seven in all competition and within six points of Bayern Munich.
- At Signal Iduna Park, Dortmund have impressed with eleven wins from 13 matches and should fancy their chances here.
- Leipzig are unbeaten in their last eight matches, including a place in the Europa Quarterfinals at the expense of disqualified Spartak Moscow.
- The visitors in the Champions league place a level on points with Freiburg and hope to hold onto it with a positive result.
- It could be difficult for aside that has only won 4 of their 13 outings this term with four draws and five defeats.
- The reverse fixture was the first time since 2017 Leipzig got the better of Dortmund.
Dortmund vs Leipzig Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites