Leeds vs Southampton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leeds stunned ten men Wolverhampton coming 2-0 down to win 3-2 before the international break.
- New manager Jesse Marsch now has back-to-back wins coming into this match and enough time to work on his side during the international break.
- Leeds had failed to win in the last eight matches collecting just one point. They are now 16th on the table, seven points above the relegation zone.
- At Elland Road, The hosts have picked four wins of the 15 games, with the Norwich win last time out ending a four match losing streak at home.
- Southampton were dumped out of the F.a Cup by Manchester City last time out and are now four matches without a win.
- Surprisingly, the Saints lost to Watford and Newcastle in the last two premier league assignments.
- The visitors are six points better than their weekend opponents Leeds in the middle of the table.
- Soton has struggled on their travels with three wins to show for from 14 outings, losing seven in the process.
Leeds vs Southampton Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites