Wolverhampton vs Aston Villa Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Wolverhampton surrendered a first 2-0 to lose 3-2 after Raul Jimenez was dismissed earlier in the 2nd half.
- The result dented Bruno Lage European football chances as they now trail Manchester by four points, having played a game more.
- In the 16 matches they have played at home, The hosts have managed six and drawn two.
- They have already overachieved so far this season, having picked more points than they did last season with eight games to go.
- Aston Villa headed into the international break at the back of two straight defeats against European football rivals.
- With European ambition over, Steve G’s side will be looking for a top ten finish.
- Aston Villa has won six of the 15 matches on the road, losing the other nine.
- In the reverse fixture, Villa were leading up to the 80th minute before their Midlands rival did a turnaround to win 3-2.
Wolverhampton vs Aston Villa: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites