Cadiz CF vs Alaves Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cadiz held fellow strugglers Valencia to a 1-1 draw and are now winless in their last four matches.
- The newcomers had a bright start at the beginning of the season including wins against Barcelona, Madrid and Athletico Bilbao but have slowed down lately.
- They have picked five wins from their opening 17 matches in the league and lost 7.
- The hosts have struggled at home with just one win from 8 played and that was against Barcelona.
- Alaves lost to Atletico Madrid last time to register their 7th defeat of the season from the 17 matches played.
- They have thus far won 4 matches and are just two points above the bottom three.
- On the road, they have won twice, drawn 2 and lost four(2W, 2W, 4).
Cadiz vs Alaves Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings
- The last time these two met was back in 2008 when both sides were in the La Liga 2 and Cadiz won on that occasion.
- There have been four draws from their last five meetings between these two.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Cadiz CF vs Alaves Prediction: Standing
Cadiz CF vs Alaves Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cadiz CF vs Alaves Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites