Valladolid vs Valencia Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Valladolid advanced to the next stage of Copa de Rey after overcoming minors Marbella 3-2.
- The hosts have been decent lately and have only lost twice in their last 10 matches in all competitions, winning five in the process.
- They are currently two points above their opponents and the bottom three.
- At home, Valladolid have won twice from the 8 matches played with 3 draws and three defeats(2W, 3D, 3L).
- Relegation threatened side Valencia managed a draw at Cadiz to move out of the relegation zone but are still tied on points with Elche and have played two more matches.
- The Jarvi Garcia led side have found the going tough with only three wins from the 17 played.
- On the road,Valencia have picked just one win from the 8 outings drawing 3 and losing 4 (1W, 3D,4L).
Valladolid vs Valencia Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings
- There have been four draws from their last five meetings.
- Valencia have won two of their last five meetings.
- Valladolid have failed to win any of their last five meetings.
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
Valladolid vs Valencia Prediction: Standing
Valladolid vs Valencia Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Valladolid vs Valencia Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
THIS WEEKEND MEGA JACKPOT IS GOING TO HAVE 2 COMBINATION WITH ONLY THREE DOUBLE CHANCES OUR TARGET IS TO GET 14/17 AND HOPE TO AT LEAST GET 12/17. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE