Cagliari vs Torino Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Cagliari are without a win from each of their last 15 matches, with their last win coming back in November in a cup tie against Verona.
- The host are two points adrift of safety with their opponents occupying that place.
- They have managed just three wins this season and those wins came against Sampdoria, Crotone, and their weekend opponents Torino.
- Two of those came at home and will fancy their chances with a double on Torino on their minds.
- Torino have drawn their last five matches and have one win from their last nine matches.
- They currently sit just two points above the bottom three and a win here will see them create a five-point cushion.
- Just two wins this season but the home side have been draw specialist this term with 11 thus far.
- On the road, the visitors have won the two matches on their travels with four draws and five defeats.
Last Five Matches
18.10.20 SA Torino Cagliari 2 : 3
27.06.20 SA Cagliari Torino 4 : 2
27.10.19 SA Torino Cagliari 1 : 1
14.04.19 SA Torino Cagliari 1 : 1
26.11.18 SA Cagliari Torino 0 : 0
Cagliari vs Torino Predictions: Current Form
Cagliari vs Torino Predictions: Standing
Cagliari vs Torino Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Cagliari beat Torino in the first leg and will have a go once again with a win here dragging them out of the relegation zone.
The hosts have performed better at home against low-ranked sides.
Torino’s biggest undoing has been turning draws into wins having amassed 11 this season with their two wins coming on the road, the visitors will try to avert revenge as they try to move out of the danger zone.