Wolverhampton vs Leeds Predictions: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Predictions
- Wolves came from behind to beat out of form Southampton 1-2 on Sunday, with a beautiful winner from Neto. The win was an act of sweet revenge after they were knocked out by the Saints from the F.A cup.
- Nuno Santos’s side has struggled to get goals without Jimenez but their Midfield department has chipped in lately although there is still a lot to do.
- The hosts have picked four wins from their last 10 matches with four defeats in the same period.
- At Home, Wolves have won four matches, drawn four, and lost four.
- Leeds had no answer for Arsenal after going down 4-2 against the firing gunners. This comes after a good performance against Crystal pace in their previous match.
- Marco Bielsa’s side have blown hot and cold form in the premier league, they have won three of their last five matches and five wins from their last ten matches in all comps.
- Leeds have won six of their 12 travels this season.
- An interesting fact about Bielsa’s side, they have only drawn just two matches this season from the 23 played thus far.
The first leg of this encounter saw Wolves win 0-1.
Last five meetings
19.10.20 PL Leeds Wolves 0 : 1
07.03.18 CHA Leeds Wolves 0 : 3
22.11.17 CHA Wolves Leeds 4 : 1
17.04.17 CHA Leeds Wolves 0 : 1
22.10.16 CHA Wolves Leeds 0 : 1
Wolverhampton vs Leeds Predictions: Current Form
Wolverhampton vs Leeds Predictions: Standing
Wolverhampton vs Leeds Predictions: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Wolves have flattered this season and lack the consistency that was associated with them last season, the absence of Jimenez has been a big miss in front of goal.
Leeds have slowed down lately but have always shown up against mid-table sides expect them to have a go at Wolves.