Cardiff vs Barnsley Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cardiff will take on Barnsley on the opening weekend of the championship.
- The Bluebirds finished 8th last season missing the play-off by 10 points and will look to push for the top six from matchday one.
- Mick McCarthy has been busy in the preseason and has taken part in seven warm-up matches.
- They should be up to speed in terms of match fitness for the opening encounter.
- Barnsley was the surprise package last season as they stormed into the playoff where they eventually lost to Swansea in the playoff.
- The Tykes should be fired up for the upcoming season and move a step further.
- They were involved in four friendlies winning three and losing one to Manchester City.
The last encounter ended in a 1-1 draw.
Cardiff has had four wins in the last five meetings.
Cardiff vs Barnsley Prediction: Standing
Cardiff vs Barnsley Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cardiff vs Barnsley Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites