Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- The English championship kick-off this weekend with Blackburn Rovers taking on Swansea.
- Last season, the Rovers finished 15th on the table and did not mount any pressure for a top-six finish.
- Tony Mowbray’s side will be keen to challenge the play-off from the on-set with a home fixture to start with.
- Blackburn has played four friendly matches in readiness for the start of the campaign, winning just one losing one, and drawing two.
- Swansea fell to Brentford in the playoff finals last season and will hope of starting where they left off.
- The Swans have played three friendly matches winning two of those and losing one.
- Swansea won their home fixture last season before drawing away at Blackburn.
- The last five matches have produced four draws and with the season just starting we could witness another stalemate.
Blackburn has so far acquired one signing Taylor Harwood-Bellis from Manchester City.
The good news is there have not lost any significant member of the first team.
Swansea has been busy in the market and has new faces Walsh Liam, Piroe Joel from PSV Tarrelle, Kyle, and Lincoln.
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Standing
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Blackburn vs Swansea Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites