QPR vs Millwall Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- QPR will play hosts to Millwall on Saturday in matchday 1 of the championship.
- The Hoops had a late surge last season but still missed out on the playoff but it was a much improved season compared to the previous one.
- Mark Warburton’s side was only involved in three friendlies with two high-profile matches that saw a win against Man Utd and played out to 3-3 thriller against Leicester.
- Millwall finished 11th in the table last season and will attempt to push a top-six finish this time around.
- Gary Rowett is well aware of what has to be done and a postive start to build on the momentum will be a perfect way to show the intent.
- The Lions played four friendlies in the preseason with two wins, a draw, and one defeat.
- QPR has won three of the last five meetings including the last time these two met last season.
QPR vs Millwall Prediction: Standing
QPR vs Millwall Prediction: Home/Away Matches
QPR vs Millwall Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites