Cardiff vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Cardiff are on an 11 match unbeaten run, with seven wins and four draws. The good run has thrown them right into the playoff picture with just four points behind.
- The hosts have however failed to impress at home this season with seven wins from the 17 matches but have won their last three on the spin.
- Watford on the other hand, are determined for an immediate return to top-flight football and that looks on track. They have won six of their last seven matches with the only defeat coming in the hand of Bournemouth.
- The Hornets occupy 2nd place for automatic promotion but level on points with Swansea who have a game in hand.
- The visitor’s undoing this season has been on their travels with five wins from the 17 played, with seven draws and five defeats.
Last five meetings
05.12.20 CHA Watford Cardiff 0 : 1
22.02.19 PL Cardiff Watford 1 : 5
15.12.18 PL Watford Cardiff 3 : 2
28.07.15 CF Cardiff Watford 2 : 1
28.12.14 CHA Cardiff Watford 2 : 4
Cardiff vs Watford Prediction: Current Form
Cardiff vs Watford Prediction: Standing
Cardiff vs Watford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Mick McCarthy has revived The bluebird’s hopes of challenging for a playoff place and his unbeaten in their last 11 matches.
Watford have been solid this term but their away record is wanting and has to work on it if they are to earn a direct tcket back to the premier league.