Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Southampton had a bright first half in the game against Manchester City but The Citizens were too good for the saints.
- The hosts have only one win from their last six matches and have endured a difficult spell this year.
- The saints are not in any immediate danger but will need a turn of events if they are not to be dragged into the relegation battle.
- At St Mary’s, Soton have won 5 matches, drawn two, and lost six.
- Brighton have failed to win any of their last six matches heading into the weekend, and sit at the tip of the bottom three, level on points with a rejuvenated Fulham.
- The Seagulls have performed better on the road compared to home matches and have four wins on the road of the five overall won this campaign.
- Soton won the reverse fixture 2-1.
Last five meetings
07.12.20 PL Brighton Southampton 1 : 2
16.07.20 PL Southampton Brighton 1 : 1
24.08.19 PL Brighton Southampton 0 : 2
30.03.19 PL Brighton Southampton 0 : 1
17.09.18 PL Southampton Brighton 2 : 2
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Current Form
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Standing
Southampton vs Brighton Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Southampton showed some glimpse in the first half of their mid-week encounter as they did in the match against Sheffield.
The saints have had a tough list of fixtures lately compounded by injuries and may feel this as attributed to their bad run. Now with almost a full fit squad and a decent run of fixtures, Ralph Hasenhüttl ‘s side have a chance to gather some momentum.
Brighton are playing some great football but is the final product that is letting them down.
The seagulls were in Control in their fixture against Leicester but failed to take their chances to kill the game, something that has been happening all season.