Cardiff Vs Watford Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Cardiff showed some competence in their play as they recorded their first back to back win against Bournemouth and Southampton.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home team is at position seventeen on the table with twenty five points; they have won seven games, drawn four and lost fifteen on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew one and lost two.
- Having maintained a clean sheet in the last three games, Watford will be looking to build on their 1-0 win over Everton as they travel to Cardiff City Stadium.
- The away team is at position eight on the table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn seven and lost nine.
- They have performed well in their last five away games as they won three games, drew one but lost one on the way.
Cardiff vs Watford: Head to head
The two teams last met in December last year where Watford secured a 3-2 win at home.
They have drawn once in their last five meetings as each team won two games.
Cardiff have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Watford.
Cardiff Vs Watford Prediction: Standing
Cardiff Vs Watford Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cardiff Vs Watford :Home /Away
Cardiff Vs Watford Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites