Korona Kielce Vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction: Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Prediction
- Korona recorded a 2-1 win over Arka Gdynia away from home in their first league game of the year.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 12K FOR 10/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK. WIN A BONUS FOR 12/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 10 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 3. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- However, they failed to build on the win as they were held on a goalless draw by Lechia in the following game.
- The home team is at position four on the table with thirty five points; they have won nine games, drawn eight and lost five.
- They are unbeaten in their last five home league games as they won two games and drew in three.
- Pogon failed to impress in their first league game of the year as they lost to Lechia but bounced back with a 3-1 win over Gornik Z.
- The away team is at position six on the table with thirty four points; they have won ten games, drawn four and lost eight.
- They have performed poorly in their last five away league games as they won one and lost four on the run.
Korona Kielce Vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction: Head to head
The two teams last met in September last year where they had a 1-1 draw.
They have drawn three times in their last five meetings as each team won one game.
Korona have won one game and drawn four in their last five home meetings with Pogon.
Korona Kielce Vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction: Standing
Korona Kielce Vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Korona Kielce Vs Pogon Szczecin Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites
NEXT: Cardiff Vs Watford
Our final predictions is always given after considering the individual verdicts above. WIN A BONUS TODAY!. REGISTER HERE FOR FREE to receive our combination