Carl Zeiss Jena Vs Uerdingen Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Jena hasn’t secured a win in the nine Germany Liga three games as they suffered a 3-1 loss to VFL Osnabruck away from home in their most recent game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 230K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 13/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are sitting in the relegation zone with twenty six points; they have won five games, drawn eleven and lost thirteen.
- They have failed to impress in their last five home league games as they drew in three games and lost in one.
- Uerdingen did well to hold Fortuna Koln on a 1-1 draw at home to end their three consecutive game losses in the league.
- The away team is languishing at the middle of the table with forty points; they have won twelve games, drawn four and lost thirteen.
- They have performed dismally poor in their last five away league games as they lost in all the five games.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Jena vs Uerdingen: Head to head
- The two teams have met twice in their history where each won once.
- They last met in October last year where Uerdingen secured a 2-1 win at home.
Carl Zeiss Jena Vs Uerdingen Prediction: Standing
Carl Zeiss Jena Vs Uerdingen Prediction: Home/Away
Carl Zeiss Jena Vs Uerdingen Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 230K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 13/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 12. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
NEXT: Hallescher Vs Wehen