Hallescher Vs Wehen Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Hallescher did well to hold Hansa Rostock on a 1-1 draw away from home having suffered a 3-2 loss to Energie Cottbus in the previous game.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 230K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 13/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The hosts are at position four on the table with forty nine points; they have won fourteen games, drawn seven and lost eight.
- They have performed relatively well in their last five home league games as they won two games, drew two and lost one.
- Wehen recorded a back to back win over Grossaspach and Preussen Munster ahead of their travel to Hallescher.
- The away team is at a tie of points with the hosts with a goal difference of nineteen separating them.
- They have impressed in their last five away league games as they won four games and drew in one on the way.
Hallescher vs Wehen: Head to head
- The two teams last met in October last year where Wehen secured a 2-0 win at home.
- They have drawn once in their last five meetings as Wehen won three games and Hallescher won one.
- Hallescher have won three games and lost two in their last five home meetings with Wehen.
Hallescher Vs Wehen Prediction: Standing
Hallescher Vs Wehen Prediction: Home/Away
Hallescher Vs Wehen Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 230K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 13/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 12. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE