Japan Vs Colombia Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Japan were participating in the Asian Cup where they showed much competence as they won in all the games but lost in the final to Qatar.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 230K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 13/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home side played five Friendly International games where they won four games and drew in one.
- They performed well in the 2018 World Cup but lost to Belgium in the play offs after a 3-2 come back in the late minutes of the game.
- The hosts have been prolific in their last five home games as they won four games and lost one in the process.
- Since Colombia were knocked out of the World Cup, they have played four Friendly International games where they won three and drew one.
- They were knocked out of the 2018 World Cup by England as they lost in the penalties shot outs.
- The visitors have impressed in their last five away games as they won four games and drew in one.
Also Read: 4 Proven ways of winning the Midweek Jackpot
Japan vs Colombia: Head to head
The teams last met in the World Cup at group stage level where Japan secured a 2-1 win.
They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Colombia won two games and Japan won one.
Japan have drawn twice and lost twice in the four home meetings with Colombia.
Japan Vs Colombia Prediction: Home/Away
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 230K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 13/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 12. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
NEXT: Partick Thisle Vs Inverness