Mexico Vs Chile Prediction: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Prediction
- Mexico and Chile will be meeting for a Friendly International game since October last year.
CONGRATULATIONS: WE WON A BONUS OF 230K FOR 11/13 CORRECT MIDWEEK JACKPOT PREDICTIONS LAST WEEK.OUR TARGET IS 13/13 THIS WEEK. WE ARE SURE OF 11 GAMES AND WILL USE DOUBLE CHANCES IN THE OTHER 2. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The home side has failed to impress in their last five games as they won one game and lost four on the run. They failed to score in the four games.
- Mexico hasn’t been productive while playing in neutral venue as they lost their last three games on neutral ground scoring once and conceding nine times.
- They showed competence in the world cup but lost to Brazil in the play offs.
- Chile have produced a bag of results in their last five games as they won two games, drew one and lost two on the run.
- The away team has failed to score in two games out of their last five games.
- They failed to feature in the world cup 2018 having lost in the qualification stage.
Mexico vs Chile: Head to head
- The two teams last met in October last year in a Friendly International game where Chile secured a 1-0 win as they scored in the late minutes of the game.
- They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Chile won two games and Mexico won one.
Mexico Vs Chile Prediction: Home/Away
Mexico Vs Chile Prediction: Current Form
Prediction From Other Sites
BOOM. WE WON 230K LAST MIDWEEK JP FOR 11/13 AFTER AIMING FOR 12/13. WE ARE AIMING FOR 13/13 AND HOPE TO GET AT LEAST 12. THE FINAL PREDICTION IS GIVEN AFTER CONSIDERING ALL THE FACTORS ABOVE. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE