Castellon vs Las Palmas Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Castellon have lost four straight matches in La Liga 2, with just two wins from their last 10 matches.
- The rock bottom side have managed six wins this season, but are in a touching distance away from safety, four points behind.
- Five of the six wins this season have come at home, and they have played 13 matches losing 8.
- Las Palmas ended their three straight defeat streak with a 2-0 win over Cartagena. They have managed five wins in the last ten matches, losing five.
- The visitors are aiming for a play off place but are six points behind heading into this match.
- On the road, Las Palmas have managed just one win from 13 travels, four draws and six defeats.
- Las Palmas won the first leg 2-1.
Last five meetings
21.10.20 LL2 Las Palmas Castellon 2 : 1
17.12.19 CDR Castellon Las Palmas 0 : 2
24.04.10 LL2 Castellon Las Palmas 2 : 0
21.11.09 LL2 Las Palmas Castellon 2 : 2
04.04.09 LL2 Las Palmas Castellon 1 : 0
Castellon vs Las Palmas Prediction: Current Form
Castellon vs Las Palmas Prediction: Standing
Castellon vs Las Palmas Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
If Castellon are to survive this season, then they will have to count on their home matches, that said every home game will be a fighting chance for the hosts.
Las Palmas bounced to winning ways last time out but will be concerned with their away form that has seen them pick just one win from their last 13 matches.