Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Villareal were held to a 1-1 by Athletico Bilbao On Sunday, this is after their impressive result in Europa beating Salzburg 2-0 in the first leg.
- The hosts have, however, struggled lately with three wins from their last ten matches after a bright start to the campaign.
- Their poor form puts them in danger of dropping out of European places with teams in front of them pulling away.
- Unai Emery side have managed five wins at home from the 12 matches, drawing six and losing one.
- Atletico Madrid were outplayed in the Champion league falling 1-0 to Chelsea in the mid-week.
- This comes after they lost to Levante in La Liga which has dented their title hunt reducing the gap to just three points.
- The current leaders have won once in their last four matches, but have only lost twice in the league this season.
- Simeone side has enjoyed their travels with 8 wins from the 11 outings, losing drawing two and losing one.
- The first leg ended in a goalless stalemate.
Last five meetings
03.10.20 LL Atl. Madrid Villarreal 0 : 0
23.02.20 LL Atl. Madrid Villarreal 3 : 1
06.12.19 LL Villarreal Atl. Madrid 0 : 0
24.02.19 LL Atl. Madrid Villarreal 2 : 0
20.10.18 LL Villarreal Atl. Madrid 1 : 1
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Current Form
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Standing
Villarreal vs Atletico Madrid Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites
Villareal have slowed down lately after a blistering start to the season, the Unai side have an eye on the Europa league but themselves a favor in the first leg.
Atletico Madrid failed to impress in the champions knock out stage and have shown a lack of resilience to hold top-level performance.