Ceara vs Gremio Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Ceara played out to a goalless draw in their last outing and extended their unbeaten record to for matches.
- This will be the first round of the premier league campaign and the home side will want to start well at home.
- Gremio’s perfect record of 10 straight wins was brought to an abrupt end with a bump when they drew 1-1 to Internacional.
- The Visitors, however, maintained their unbeaten record of 12 matches ahead of the opening fixture of the league.
- Gremio have won three of the last five meetings between these two.
Ceara vs Gremio Betika: Current Form
Ceara vs Gremio Betika: Standing
Ceara vs Gremio Betika: Home/Away Matches
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN