Urawa vs Nagoya Grampus Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Urawa reds Straight four wins in all comps was halted by their 2-2 draw in the hands of Hiroshima in the midweek.
- The Hosts have enjoyed good form lately and have only lost once in their last ten matches, winning six in that period.
- Urawa have picked 8 wins of the 16 played. Six of those wins have come in their own backyard.
- Nagoya inconsistency season continued over the midweek after falling to Vegalta Sendai. They have only managed four wins in their last ten matches, and have lost five in that period.
- Nagoya are the best-ranked side on the road this campaign with six wins, two draws, and one defeat.
The away have dominated this fixture in recent times winning the last five on the bounce.
Urawa Vs Nagoya Grampus Betika: Current Form
Urawa Vs Nagoya Grampus Betika: Standing
Urawa Vs Nagoya Grampus: Home/Away Matches
Urawa are the form of the two considering the current form but Nagoya have also enjoyed their travels and with a recent dominance in the H2Hs front they should fancy their chances.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN