Vegalta Sendai Vs Cerezo Osaka Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Velgalta have won three on the bounce after four match winless streak.
- The hosts have managed three wins across ten matches.
- Sendai are languishing in the bottom four with three wins in the league, four draws, and nine defeats.
- At home, they have claimed two wins from the six played.
- Cerezo Osaka have lost back-to-back matches and head into this tie at the back of a five-match winless run.
- They have managed just two wins in their last ten matches.
- The visitors have six wins that far with four draws and seven defeats. The away side has only one win on the road this season from 8 attempts.
Cerezo Osaka have won three of the last seven meetings in a period Sendai have managed just two draws.
Vegalta Sendai Vs Cerezo Osaka Betika : Current Form
Vegalta Sendai Vs Cerezo Osaka Betika : Standing
Vegalta Sendai Vs Cerezo Osaka Betika : Home/Away Matches
Velgalta Sendai have gathered the much-needed momentum as they look to pull out of the Bottom four.
Osaka have slumped in their recent matches and will have to bounce back.
They have the recent H2Hs record on their side.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN