Celta Vigo vs Betis Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Celta Vigo lost to Villarreal over the weekend and failed to build on their win against Mallorca in the process.
- They have claimed three wins in the last ten matches and have lost once in the previous seven La Liga matches.
- The hosts are in the mid-table and are not expected to compete for European places and need only five points from their last ten matches to secure their season.
- Celta Vigo have impressed lately at home and are unbeaten in the last five games.
- Real Betis turned the corner with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Athletico Bilbao after a slight slump.
- The visitors had gone five games without a win, including being knocked out of the Europa League.
- They are currently in the top six and contention for Champions League football.
- Betis travel to Estadio de Balaídos (Vigo) as the second-best ranked side on the road and fancy their chances.
IT WILL BE UPDATED BY THURSDAY
Celta Vigo vs Betis: H2H
Home & Away Matches
Predictions From Other Sites