Cercle Brugge vs Eupen Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Brugge closed the year in dire form losing all their last six League matches, and 8 in their last 10 matches.
- The hosts have only two wins from the last 10 matches that came against Waasland-Beveren and Gent, two of the most inconsistent sides in the division.
- The home side have played 9 matches at home, winning 3 and losing the other six(3W, 6L).
- After going undefeated in 5 matches, Eupen lost back to back matches towards the end of the year and will be looking for a positive return.
- They head into this time having managed three wins from their last ten matches, three draws and four defeats.
- On the road, 9 matches have been played with 2 wins, 5 draws and 2 loses (2W, 5D, 2L).
Brugge vs Eupen Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings.
- The most recent match saw Brugge emerge victors and that was the only win from the last five meetings.
- Eupen have won four of their last five meetings
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Miguel Van Damme (Cancer) and Robbe Decostere (Fibula Fracture)
- No Injuries
Cercle Brugge vs Eupen Prediction: Standing
Cercle Brugge vs Eupen Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Cercle Brugge vs Eupen Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites