Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Leipzig picked up where they left off with their impressive form when they overcame Stuttgart 1-0.
- The win saw them record their 7th from their last 10 matches with the last defeat coming in the champion league match against PSG.
- The hosts are the best ranked side in the home form table with (6W, 1D) .
- Dortmund had to wait for the 2nd half to break down a stubborn Wolfsburg and eventually win 2-0.
- The visitors haven’t been at their brilliant best this campaign despite their star studded squad at their disposal.
- They have lost three matches from the last 10 matches that came against low ranked sides Koln, Stuttgart and Union Berlin.
- On the road, Dortmund have played 7 matches managing (4W, 1D, 1L).
Leipzig vs Dortmund Head-to-Head (H2H)
Last Five Meetings
- Dortmund have won three of the last five meetings including the most recent one that came away from home.
- There have been two draws from their last five matches between these two.
Leipzig vs Dortmund: Team News
Injuries, Bans,Suspensions & Probable line ups
- Fabrice Hartmann (Ruptured knee ligament), Christopher Nkunku (Ankle problems), Konrad Laimer (Ankle fracture), Ibrahima Konaté (Ankle Injury), Justin Kluivert (Calf Injury), Benjamin Henrichs (Patella problems) and Dominik Szoboszlai (Adductor problems).
- Thorgan Hazard (Muscle Injury), Youssoufa Moukoko (Knee Problems) and Marcel Schmelzer (Knee Surgery)
Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Standing
Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Home/Away Matches
Leipzig vs Borussia Dortmund Prediction: Current Form
Predictions From Other Sites