Cincinnati Vs New England Revolution Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Cincinnati ended their winless run of four matches with a 2-1 win over Montreal, the newly-promoted side.
- The hosts will hope to build on that performance as it was their first win of the season.
- They face top of the table side New England Revolution.
- The visitors have won four of the opening seven matches with two draws and one defeat.
- Despite the good spell, they are yet to win on the road in three attempts managing two draws and a defeat.
These two have only met twice in competitive matches with each side winning their away matches.
Cincinnati Vs New England: Current Form
Cincinnati Vs New England Revolution Betika: Standing
Cincinnati Vs New England Revolution Betika: Home/Away Matches
Cincinnati had a faulty start, but their winning last week should inspire them ahead of this tie.
New England are having a sparkling start to the season, but it’s their performance on the road that needs to be worked on in order to maintain the top spot.
OUR PICK: AWAY WIN OR DRAW