Manchester City Vs Chelsea Betika Midweek Jackpot
- The Prestigious Uefa Champions league Finals will be played in Estádio do Dragão in Porto between Chelsea And Manchester City.
- The English all affair will be the third-ever-all English final.
- This is the first time Manchester City are making it to the final and their first attempt to be crowned champions and if they beat Chelsea they be the 13 newly crowned champions.
- The Citizens finished as English champions with an 11 point gap. They have had a fine season and will hope of winning the missing cup in their cabinet.
- Chelsea Have flourished under Thomas Tuchel with the German tactician bringing the best out of the blues.
- However, The Chelsea outfit have slowed down lately losing to Leicester in the f.a Cup and needed luck on the last day to book a Champions League spot.
- Manchester City showed intent in the semifinals against PSG with some assured performances and will in a buoyant mood on Saturday.
- Chelsea Knockout out Spanish giants Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid and have the quality needed to take on Pep.
- Chelsea has already beaten Manchester City twice, Including the knockout of the F.A Cup semifinals that denied Manchester City a chance to win a quadruple.
- Pep has already faced Tuchel twice this season and The German has the upper hand with a 2-0 h2hs.
Manchester City Vs Chelsea: Current Form
Manchester City Vs Chelsea: Home/Away Matches
Chelsea have shown complacency in the last few games. Perhaps the intensity used in the late run-in, the fight for Champions League football, and the f.a Cup finals playing a big role. The Blues are a bit leggier compared to Manchester City.
The Citizens wrapped up their league assigned early and had the luxury of rotation, albeit they have an abundance of talent at their disposal to freshen things up.
Tuchel dominated in the semi-finals of the f.a cup, but this is not expected to happen on Saturday. Manchester heads into this as a slight favorite to be crown champions.
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR AWAY WIN