Columbus Crew Vs Toronto Betika Midweek Jackpot
- Columbus Crew beat New York City in their last outing. This ended their back-to-back losses in the hands of New England and Toronto.
- The hosts currently sit outside the top seven places in the Eastern Conference after six rounds of play.
- They have won two matches drawn two and lost two matches. Two have been played at home with one win and a draw.
- Toronto have collected four points from the last four premier league matches and will hope of bouncing back to winning ways.
- They have played six matches achieving one win two draws and three defeats.
- The last meeting between these two was played this month that saw Toronto win 2-0 and it’s their only win this season.
- The visitors have won three meetings on the bounce all coming at home.
Columbus Crew Vs Toronto: Current Form
Columbus Crew Vs Toronto: Standing
Columbus Crew Vs Toronto: Home/Away Matches
Both sides have had a slow start to the season but its the home side who have the slight edge over the visitors
OUR PICK: HOME WIN OR DRAW