Clermont vs Brest Prediction: Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Predictions
- Clermont Foot picked up a valuable point after holding Monaco to a 1-1 draw to extend their unbeaten record to four matches.
- The hosts had won three straight wins before the weekend draw and will be high on confidence.
- Clermont’s stellar start sees them near the European place than the drop zone ahead of the weekend matches.
- They have won three of the five matches at their Turf with two defeats.
- Brest have failed to win any of their last eight matches with just one win across ten matches.
- The basement side have only one win to show far this season and are three points adrift of safety.
- Brest comes into this match with a better H2h record and is unbeaten in their last seven meetings with three wins and four draws.
Clermont vs Brest Prediction: H2H
Home & Away Matches