Club Brugge vs Monaco prediction, betting tips & preview
- Following a 1-0 loss to Dortmund, Club Brugge suffered a heavy 3-1 loss to Atl. Madrid in the second round of the UEFA league.
- They are third on the table with no point having scored one goal and conceded four in the two games.
- The hosts have held a good performance at home having won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- Monaco lost in the two UEFA league games to Atl. Madrid and Dortmund to be at the bottom of the table having scored one goal and conceded five.
- They have been performing poorly in their recent games having won one game, drawn one and lost three in their last five away games.
- The visitors are known to perform well in the European competition but they seem hopeless at this point having failed to secure a win in the last ten games.
Club Brugge vs Monaco prediction: Head to head
- The two clubs will be meeting for the first time in their history.
OUR PREDICTION: Monaco Win or Draw