Paris SG vs Napoli Prediction, Betting tips & Preview
- Paris SG reacted quickly to their 3-2 loss to Liverpool away from home in the first game of the UEFA league to punish FK Crvena 6-1 at home.
- They are third on the table with three points having scored eight goals and conceded four on the run.
- The French have proved to be hard to beat at home having won in all their last five home games.
- Napoli will be looking to maintain their unbeaten run in the UEFA league having drawn in the first game and won in the second.
- They are leading on the group C table with four points; they have scored one goals and haven’t conceded in the two games.
- The Italians have lacked consistency away from home having won two games, drawn one and lost two in their last five away games.
Paris SG vs Napoli prediction: Head to head
- The two teams have met once in their history where Paris SG secured a 2-1 win away from home.