Young Boys vs Valencia Prediction, Betting Tips & Preview
- Young Boys are having a hard time in the UEFA Champion league having lost in the two games of the competition they have played.
- They are at the bottom of the table having conceded six goals and failing to score any in the two games.
- The Switzerland side have lost two games and won three in their last five home games.
- Valencia did well to hold Manchester United on a goalless draw away from home having lost to Juventus in the first round of the UEFA.
- They are third on the table with one point having failed to score in the two games while they have conceded two goals.
- The Spanish side are unbeaten in their last five away games having won two games and drawn three.
Young Boys vs Valencia Prediction: Head To Head
They two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
So far Young Boys have shown some fighting spirit in the competition but the opponents quality have always prevailed.
If they are to get something then its on this math and they will fancy their chances.
Valencia looks shadow of the side that dominated last season but the best they can get here is a draw.
Young boys DNB
OUR PREDICTION: Over 1.5 Goals